Pages

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Just spilling my guts out for a moment..

First off, let me say that I love my family, but the past several months have been hard. Moving back home is so discouraging and quite frankly difficult, and on top of all that I once again get to share a room with my sister. It's such an awkward thing. What's been really bugging me is the fact that we just don't talk. Ever. Not even a "Good morning". It's been really getting to me lately especially with my mom having a whole week off, all they do is hang out together.. and I either stay in my room or try and go see some friends. Even when I make an effort they always push me away, and when I bring up how I'm feeling my mom just laughs it off and my sister doesn't say a thing. I'm ready to give up on family. I'm so ready to move out and start one with the man that keeps me sane, but I can't. I have to buckle down and finish school. I have to sit in this room one more year and pray nothing bad goes down. I know tons of people are going through things far worse than I am, but I can't help but feel alone lately. and I guess since this is my one little piece of the internet where I can speak my mind, I will let my guts spill... and hope things get better.

No comments:

Post a Comment