Pages

Sunday, February 19, 2012

About me



I use to wear high heels everyday in high school. Now I can't stand in them for more than a half hour.
Growing up I use to find strays and hide them in the garage. and then beg my sister to ask if I could keep them.
I have a brother that I have never met, but I'm hoping someday our worlds will meet.
I get THE worst separation anxiety from Nick. I spend the entire day after we see each other lying in bed.
I am so happy Nick isn't a sports fan. I'd much rather sit back and play video games with him.
I have a slight obsession with the Harry Potter books/movies. I've read them each at least three times.
I have all my future baby names planned out, but since an old friend stole one ( middle name and all ) I'm keeping them a secret.
I have a horrible fear that I will let people down, which causes me to miss out on things. I'm trying to change that.
I love change. Be it hair color/style, re doing a room or just changing my nail polish. It's another obsession of mine.
My nick name in high school was designated driver. Hah
My dream is to finish school, marry Nick and move somewhere with a beach to raise our kids.
I spend waaaay too much time watching T.V. online and I always miss shows during the week.
 Everyone in my family that have been married have gotten a divorce, so I'm determined to change that.

No comments:

Post a Comment