Pages

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

My grandma

Last Saturday we got a call from my aunt that my grandma had a brain hemorrhage and was in the hospital. My heart pretty much sank as I heard my mom on the phone. She has a blood clot in her brain which caused the hemorrhage and completely lost her memory for a few days. Luckily, she's started remembering people again.. The really hard part about all this is being in a whole other state and not being there with her, and watching my mom not being able to do anything about it. 
She's doing better though. The blood clot hasn't grown and the swelling in her brain has gone done. Now we just have to wait to find out how badly damaged her brain is from the hemorrhage. I really hope we can make it back soon to see her even if she can't remember our faces.


(Here are some pictures of my very long weekend filled with tons of coffee, and a quick trip to target where I found some cute non-prescription glasses :) )





No comments:

Post a Comment